The International Symposium on Lattice Field Theory is an annual conference that attracts scientists from around the world. Originally started as a place for physicists to discuss their recent developments in lattice gauge theory, nowadays the conference is the largest of its type and has grown to include areas like algorithms and machine architectures, code development, chiral symmetry, physics beyond the standard model, and strongly interacting phenomena in low-dimensions.
The 39th Lattice conference will take place in Bonn, Germany, from August 8 to August 13 2022.
The scientific programme of this conference will include plenary talks and parallel sessions on the following topics:
- Algorithms and Machines
- Applications Beyond QCD
- Chiral Symmetry
- Hadron Spectroscopy and Interactions
- Hadron Structure
- QCD at nonzero Temperature and Density
- Physics Beyond the Standard Model
- Standard Model Parameters and Renormalisation
- Theoretical Developments
- Vacuum Structure and Confinement
- Weak Decays and Matrix Elements
- Code Development
The conference is supported by: