A seminar/journal club series dedicated to scattering amplitudes in quantum field theories. Topics include:
- Mathematical properties of scattering amplitudes and Feynman integrals.
- Higher-order computations in QCD and the Standard Model.
- Applications of scattering amplitudes to gravitational wave physics.
- Scattering amplitudes in supersymmetric QFTs.
- Connections to integrability and the AdS/CFT correspondence.
The meetings take place on Thursdays 13.00ct - 15.00 in the seminar room of the BCTP.
Please contact one of the organisers (see below) in case you are interested in attending the Amplitudes seminar.